In this economy, everyone is trying to save a buck whenever they can. More and more people are cooking meals at home, instead of going out to eat or picking up take-out. Most, when they go grocery shopping have to stick to a budget and must keep track of what goes into the cart and how much they are spending. Couponing has never been so popular. It’s a great way to save a lot of money. If you have a printer and the internet, you can even find free printable coupons on certain websites.
There are some online websites for printable coupons. These names may look familiar because their coupons can be found in Sunday’s newspaper. The most popular and well-known website is Smart Source. When you arrive at the site, it will ask you for your zipcode to located coupons and brands for your area. If you choose not to give your zipcode only general coupons can be viewed. If you choose, you can sort coupons by different categories. All you have to do is click on the boxes of the coupons you desire to print and then click Print Now. The first time you print coupons from this website, you will be required to install the printer software.
Another great website for printable coupons is Red Plum. Again, you can enter your zip code to find coupons for your specific area. After you select the coupons you want to print all you have to do is to click Print Coupons, and install the print software if it’s your first time.
Coupons.com also is a great site for printable coupons. You can choose to search and print the general coupons, or you enter your zip code to find coupons for your area. When your ready to print, click on Print Coupons, and install software.
Facebook is a great place to find coupons and information about your favorite products. Be sure to “like” the page so it shows up on your newsfeed. At times, there are printable coupons to their “fans” of their products on Facebook. Be sure to keep a look out, because they might only be displayed for a short time.
Saving Money can be easy with the right coupons:
- CLICK HERE for Betty Crocker Printable Coupons
- CLICK HERE for Cellfire Coupons
- CLICK HERE for Cool Savings Printable Coupons
- CLICK HERE for Coupons.com Printable Coupons
- CLICK HERE for Coupon Network Printable Coupons
- CLICK HERE for Kellog’s Printable Coupons
- CLICK HERE for Pillsbury Printable Coupons
- CLICK HERE for Redplum Coupons
- CLICK HERE for Target Printable Coupons
You should be able to print each coupon 2 times per computer!
Leave a Reply
- Coupon Websites Can Lower Food Costs | Our Food News on Get a #FREE Sample from Nivea, Aquaphor, or Eucerin!
- 8 Vintage Inspirational Rings Only $3.49 + FREE Shipping! - Become a Coupon Queen on Amazon: Set Of Eight Rings With Inspirational Words – $3.59 SHIPPED!
- Anna McMullen on 5 Valentine Gift Ideas for Tween and Teen Boys!
- Anna McMullen on Amazon: SANOXY® Laptop Notebook Cool Pad W/ 3 Fans For $3.07, 85% Off!