Time is money!! It often seems that many of us are short on time and we often wish there were a few more hours in the day!! Posting coupons is time consuming but such a vital part of coupon / deal blogging!! My blog wouldn’t be the same without the coupons. I mean after all, coupons is how I cut my grocery bill from $1200 a month to $400 a month!
Every day I was spending HOURS cutting and pasting coupons on my blog. I guess I didn’t really realize how much time I was spending until I stopped doing it. The worse part was all the hours spent to make close to nothing. If you add up the hours I used to spend posting coupons and the money I made from them, I was probably in the hole!
Well all that has changed for me as well as lot of other bloggers. Now you can have more coupons on your site then you ever imagined and to think it happens automatically. This allows you more opportunity to make more money. I used to miss coupons every day…now my blog is one of the first to have the “latest” coupon because the PLUGIN posts the coupons as they release. Not only do I always have new coupons…I make more money!! So its a definite win-win for me.
I guess, you are probably skeptical because you just can’t believe a little old Plugin can do so much but it really does. It all started because of a need of my own and I realized that there were many people just like me that also needed help freeing up some time. The nice part is the PLUGIN works really hard while you don’t have to!!
The Shopper’s Haul Coupon Plugin has so many features I get excited just thinking about it. Here are the great awesome features:
- Option to choose DO NOT SWAP AFFILIATE – This lets you use original affiliate from coupon feed;
- Option to auto-rotate affiliates automatically so each coupon has a different affiliate link:
- Daily Coupon Roundup – with adjustable Coupon Roundup Time plus if there are no coupons – there is no roundup;
- First Run Option of 100;
- Multiple Coupon Categories;
- Tags (automatically populated from coupon feed) (i.e. frozen foods, baby products etc);
- Rotating Titles (customizable by blog owner) up to 10 different titles. Each coupon as it pulls will pull from the list of 10;
- Customizable HTML; and
- Automatically scheduling of coupons to pull every 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 4 hours, 12 hours or 24 hours.
WOW…I told you I’m excited about this plugin!! Every day I am so thankful that I have this plugin on my site – because it gives me a chance to focus on other things I am working on.
Check out a sample coupon post HERE!
Check out the Daily Coupon Roundup HERE!
Don’t wait … get your Coupon Plugins Today and be on your way to Saving Time and Making Money – you’ll be glad you did!
14 Responses to Save Time and Make Money – Get Your Coupon Plugin!
Leave a Reply
- Coupon Websites Can Lower Food Costs | Our Food News on Get a #FREE Sample from Nivea, Aquaphor, or Eucerin!
- 8 Vintage Inspirational Rings Only $3.49 + FREE Shipping! - Become a Coupon Queen on Amazon: Set Of Eight Rings With Inspirational Words – $3.59 SHIPPED!
- Anna McMullen on 5 Valentine Gift Ideas for Tween and Teen Boys!
- Anna McMullen on Amazon: SANOXY® Laptop Notebook Cool Pad W/ 3 Fans For $3.07, 85% Off!